BHAKTI-ŚĀSTRĪ - ONSITE [5 Weeks]
- Date: Starting from 8th March 2023
- Timings: 3 Sessions of total of 6 hours per day
- Books: Bhagavad-gītā As It Is, Śrī Īśopaniṣad, Nectar of Instruction & Nectar of Devotion
- Language: English
- Class Duration: 2 Hours per Session, 3 Sessions per day
- *Extra Tutorial Classes on all Saturdays (minimum 2 hours)
- Class Schedule: Mon-Sat
- Course Duration: 5 Weeks
- Fees: INR 12'500 per Student
- Last Date of Registration: When seats are filled.
- Location: At Sridham Mayapur
About the Course:
This course comprises an in-depth study of Bhagavad-Gītā, Śrī Īśopanisad, Nectar of Devotion, and Nectar of Instruction. It has been designed for devotees who have been seriously practicing Kṛṣṇa Consciousness for at least a year and have basic sastric knowledge and understanding.
A Preliminary Self-study guide is available once you have registered to prepare ahead of each lesson.
- You must chant 16 rounds of Japa daily and follow the four regulative principles.
- You must be recommended by an ISKCON authority who knows you well, certifying that you have been engaged favorably in the preaching mission of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu for at least the previous 12 months.
- The Bhakti Sastri course requires the students to read all the 5 books, such as Bhagavad Gita, Nectar of Devotion, Nectar of Instruction, Ishopanishad, and Srila Prabhupada Lilamrita before commencing the course. We can accept your registration on your assurance that you will read these books at least once before coming for the course. This is required because the course is interactive and conducted as discussions and other group activities based on the books. So you must read these books to be able to participate and fully benefit from the course.
- You must be 18 years or above in age.
Please contact us if you should have further questions.
Phone: +91 94746 65658
Courses you may find interesting:
Starting Soon2024-03-05 - 2024-03-08MADHURYA KADAMBINI COURSE (Onsite)Madhurya Kadambini by Srila Vishvanatha Cakravarti Thakura is an analysis of the states of a sadhaka, a practitioner of bhakti, from sraddha to prema.
Starting Soon2024-03-10 - 2024-03-17Teachers Training Course (Onsite)Fundamental educational principles and practical training in interactive teaching.
Starting Soon2024-03-04 - 2024-03-08Krsna Conscious Grihasthasrama (ONSITE)Diving deep into the Bhaktivedanta purports, this course aims to provide a comprehensive and practical understanding of what it means to be a householder practicing Kṛṣṇa consciousness according to teachings of our Founder-Acarya A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Śrīla Prabhupāda.
Running2023-11-09 - 2024-03-09BHAKTI-ŚĀSTRĪ (GENTS) - ONSITE [2023-2024]In-depth study of Bhagavad-Gītā, Śrī Īśopanisad, Nectar of Devotion, and Nectar of Instruction.
Running2023-11-09 - 2024-03-09BHAKTI-ŚĀSTRĪ (LADIES) - ONSITE [2023-2024]In-depth study of Bhagavad-Gītā, Śrī Īśopanisad, Nectar of Devotion, and Nectar of Instruction.
Starting Soon2024-10-28 - 2025-02-26BHAKTIVAIBHAVA COURSE (MODULE 1) - ONSITE [2024-2025]In depth study of Cantos 1, 2 and 3 of Śrīmad Bhāgavatam
Starting Soon2024-10-28 - 2025-02-26BHAKTIVAIBHAVA COURSE (MODULE 2) - ONSITE [2024-2025]In-depth study of Cantos 4, 5 and 6 of Śrīmad Bhāgavatam
Starting Soon2023-12-22 - 2024-01-20TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE ONLINE (WEEKENDS)Fundamental educational principles and practical training in interactive teaching.