Bhakti-Vedanta Module 2, Weekdays - Online
Date: 8 April 2021, Thursday
Timings: 11 AM Morning to 1 PM Afternoon, Indian Standard Time
Books: Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam Canto 10
Class Duration: 2 Hours per Session
Total Number of Classes: 70 Sessions
Course Duration: 4 Months
Fees: INR 12'501 per Student
Last Date of Registration: 31 January 2021 or when seats are filled (whichever is first)
Location: Zoom or any other video conferencing app.
Teachers & Schedule to be declared on 15 February 2021
About the Course:
This course comprises an in-depth study of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam canto 10, chapters 1 to 37. It has been designed for devotees who have been seriously practicing Kṛṣṇa Consciousness for at least a year and have basic sastric knowledge and understanding.
A Preliminary Self-study guide is available once you have registered to prepare ahead of each lesson.
- Bhakti Vaibhava Degree with Detailed Marksheet & Attendance Records
- You must chant 16 rounds of Japa daily and follow the four regulative principles.
- You must be recommended by an ISKCON authority who knows you well, certifying that you have been engaged favorably in the preaching mission of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu for at least the previous 12 months.
- The Bhakti Vedanta course requires the students to read Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam till canto 10. We can accept your registration on your assurance that you will read these books at least once before coming for the course. This is required because the course is interactive and conducted as discussions and other group activities based on the books. So you must read these books to be able to participate and fully benefit from the course.
- You must be 18 years or above in age.
Read more about the financial considerations and service charge for this course.
Please contact us if you should have further questions.
Phone: +91 94746 65658
- Class Timings may change during the course as per the availability of the teachers or other affecting factors.
- Minimum 15 Students are required to commence the batch. In Case we receive less than 15 Students, then students may opt for another batch or can wait for next season when the new batch starts. Mayapur institute is not to be held liable to refund the fees in such an event.