Date: 21st October Onwards
Days: Saturday and Sunday
Timings: 7:00 AM - 9:30 AM, Indian Standard Time
Books: Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 4 to 6
Class Duration: 2.5 Hours per Session
Fees: INR 12'501 per Student
Last Date of Registration: When seats are filled
About the Course:
When you have completed the Bhaktivaibhava-1 Course, you can enroll for the Bhaktivaibhava-2 Course, which is a concentrated study of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam Cantos 4 to 6. T .
- Bhakti Sastri Degree with Detailed Marksheet & Attendance Records of BV 1
- You must chant 16 rounds of Japa daily and follow the four regulative principles.
- You must be recommended by an ISKCON authority who knows you well, certifying that you have been engaged favorably in the preaching mission of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu for at least the previous 12 months.
- The Bhakti Vaibhava Module 2 requires the students to read all the 3 books, Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 4 to 6, before commencing the course. This is required because the course is interactive and conducted as discussions and other group activities based on the books. So, you must read these books to be able to participate and fully benefit from the course.
- You must be 18 years or above in age.
Read more about:
Please contact us if you should have further questions.
Phone: +91 94746 65658
- Class Timings may change during the course as per the availability of the teachers or other affecting factors.